Our signature backpack for the kids, or the kid at heart in Camo Recycled Ripstop. 90% of this bag is made from recycled materials. Up to a 13" Laptop will fit in the main compartment Comfortably fits a standard school folder and books Main compartment fits your everyday gear including, a Rodgers lunch box or a Ryder snack pack Front pocket perfect for pens, pencils, wallet, keys, and personal items Side pockets fit a 17oz. S'well water bottle or smaller. Features main compartment that fits a standard school size folder, and equipped with organizational zip pockets, slip pockets, and pen holders Zippered front pocket Side water bottle pockets Soft padded easily adjustable straps Top locker loop Woven label and signature rivet in red
About STATE: The husband and wife team behind these classic, colorful backpacks have an eye for style - and for good. For every State bag purchased, they support American children and families in need ... in the ways they need it most. Their giving initiatives include donating fully-packed backpacks at signature bag drop rallies, fueling #WhatDoWeTellTheKids activations and special projects with partner charities and schools in which we so deeply believe.
- Up to a 13" Laptop will fit in the main compartment
- Comfortably fits a standard school folder and books
- Main compartment fits your everyday gear including, a Rodgers lunch box or a Ryder snack pack
- Front pocket perfect for pens, pencils, wallet, keys, and personal items
- Side pockets fit a 17oz.S'well water bottle or smaller